In an effort to focus on prevention and protection, Management will be implementing the following policies and procedures effective immediately.
1. All non-essential service requests will be postponed until a later date.
2. Maintenance/Management will only enter an occupied apartment for the following emergency service requests.
- Water Leak
- No Electricity
- Breaker Box making noise
- Sewer Backups
- No A/C (Temperature above is 80˚F or above)
- No Heat (Temperature below 60˚F)
- No Hot Water
- Clogged Toilet (if only one bathroom)
- Clogged Kitchen Sink
- Refrigerator Not Working
- Broken Apartment Doors/Windows and Locks
- Gas Leak (Smell Gas Fumes)
- Fire (after 911 or Fire Department has been called)
We appreciate your patience during this time. The leasing office will remain open; however, residents are strongly encouraged to communicate with the office staff via phone, email at: email@example.com or community website at: apartmentinreno.com to place service requests or discuss any business-related items, and we urge residents to pay rent online.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 775.359.4494.
Lincoln Garden/Regina Marie/Nevada Hills Management Team