Regina Marie Apartments sits right next to Reno’s famous Truckee River and a couple blocks from Downtown Reno. Residents enjoy bright and spacious units with hardwood floors, beautiful property grounds and a location that truly is second to none.
- Spacious Bright Floor Plans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Radiant Heat
- Ample Storage
- Double Pane Energy Efficient Windows
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- Beautiful Courtyard Areas
- Pets on Approval
- Controlled Parking
- Laundry Care Centers
- Garages Available
- Easy Access to I-80 & I-580
- Close to UNR
- Minutes from Downtown & Midtown Districts
- Close to Shopping, Medical Centers, Entertainment
- Walking Distance to Truckee River
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Over Range Microwave
- Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Tiled Kitchen/Bathroom Floors
- Window A/C Unit
- USB Outlets
- Decorative Upgraded Lighting and Hardware
- Luxury Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Granite Countertops
- New Bathroom/Kitchen Cabinetry
Our Apartment is walking distance to Wingfield Park, where residents and visitors can enjoy the Truckee River and a variety of recreational activities like picnicking, kayaking, swimming, and river tubing.
Regina Marie Apartments is located right next to the famous Truckee River and is less than 1 mile from Reno High School. Walking distance to Downtown Reno and Midtown, this location is hard to beat and is positioned close to some of the best food, entertainment, and shopping that Reno has to offer.
Finding something to do won’t be a problem as we are close to all kinds of entertainment, night-life, community events, and some of the best parks in town. Enjoy your day at one of the nearby parks, try a new restaurant in Downtown/Midtown, we’re even walking distance to whitewater rafting at the famous Truckee River.
We’re also walking distance to multiple parks and museums in Reno, including the Discovery Interactive Science Museum and the National Automobile Museum.
- Schools: Hunter Lake Elementary School (1.3 miles), Mt. Rose Elementary School (1.6 miles), Swope Middle School (1.9 miles), Reno High School (.7 miles), University of Nevada, Reno (2.2 miles).
- Fast Food: Taco Bell (.5 miles), Little Caesar’s (.5 miles), Jack in the Box (.6 miles), McDonalds (.6 miles), KFC (.8 miles), Beto’s Taqueria (.9 miles), Starbucks (1 mile).
- Restaurants: Beaujolais Bistro (.4 miles), Godfather’s Pizza (.6 miles), Peluso’s Apizza (.8 miles), Mi Casa Too (1.3 miles), Great Full Gardens (1.6 miles).
- Entertainment: National Automobile Museum (1.3 miles), Circus Circus (1.3 miles), National Bowling Stadium (1.3 miles), The Discovery – Interactive Science Museum (1.5 miles).
- Grocery Shopping: Save Mart (.7 miles), Raley’s (.9 miles), CVS (1 mile), Walgreens (1.7 miles), Marketon Supermarket (2.4 miles).
- Other Shopping: Village Shopping Center (.6 miles), Keystone Square Shopping Center (.6 miles), Shopper’s Square (2.7 miles), Reno Town Mall (4.6 miles).
- Fitness/Gym: Fitness for 10 (1 mile), Saint Mary’s Fitness Center (1.2 miles), Anytime Fitness (1.4 miles), Sports West Athletic Club (2.3 miles).
- Parks: Wingfield Park (.8 miles), Idlewild Park (1 mile), Plumas Street Park (1.7 miles), Virginia Lake (2.8 miles).
- Public Bus Stop: Buy Pass, Download Map, Weekday Schedule, Saturday Schedule, Sunday & Holiday Schedule.